At the start of each year our Year 6 students are invited to attend a 3 day camp at Rottnest Island. The camp provides an opportunity for the students to build relationships with their teacher and peers within their class and across the year level. The students participate in a variety of engaging, educational and fun activities such as the Ironman and Ironwoman Challenge, the Rottnest Gun Tour, and the Amazing Race. A great time is always had by all.
Camp experience can assists students with:
- Developing communication, interpersonal, leadership and cooperation skills.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Building self-confidence.
- Accepting responsibility.
- Learning how to deal with challenges and adversity.
- Understanding responsible risk taking.
- Development of self-discipline and independence.
- Creating lasting friendships.